Ingredients for Spring onion rice Recipe
- Basmati rice – 2 glass
- Spring onion – 10 pieces (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 big piece (finely chopped)
- Garlic pods – 3 nos (finely chopped)
- Green chillies – 4 nos (finely chopped)
- Maggie chicken cube – 1 big cube or 2 small cubes
- Ghee or oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – as required
Preparation Method of Spring onion rice Recipe
1)Wash the rice and soak it for 30 mins.
2)Boil it and keep it aside.
3)Heat ghee in a pan or a kadai.
4) Add ginger, garlic and green chillies.
5) Add spring onions and maggi cube.
6) Add cooked rice and mix well.
: – vegetarians can use maggi masala cube
It will go well with Brinjal salad, raita and some chicken curry!
For those of you who have lactose intolerance or gluten allergy you might want to season the rice with some salt pepper salt and some garam masala.